April 09, 2010

Imagination story part one

zzzz.. I still fallen sleep in the morning. My mom have been knock my bedroom door since 20 twenty minutes ago, but I don't really wanna get up from my bed. "hooaamm, yes mom whaaat?? It's saturday, I don't need to get up this early today..". This is so annoying for me. I look at my cool watch and it's still 7 am, well at least I'll have my breakfast at 8 am. As usual, my mom serves bread or wheat bread and a glass of milk or tea for my breakfast. Nothin' wrong with that, it's just I slept late last night. I had to do many things, campus stuff!! My friends and I will arrange something like volksfestival. so, enough with that, that's not the point. Not only that, I have so many tasks and assignments to do. well well well enough! -__-

As I said before, I live in Beverly Hills, California, USA. And stay in luxury yet gracious house like in 90210 hehhe. I live with my mom, my dad, and my twin.My name is Kimberly Louisian, just call me Kim. My twin sister's name is Katarina Louisian, just call her Kate. We both really love pink, but we have different goal in life. I wanna be a professional jazz hip hop dancer and she wanna be a band singer in London. Speaking of London, Kate and I live separate away. I took math in UCLA and she took marketing school in London. Besides that, I also teach Deutsch in college so I have much money now (jk) hhaa

I have short vacation this week so I don't need to meet my TWO-FACES friends in campus, they're so annoying. I know they have been stabbed me from behind for a long time, but it doesn't matter because I still have many friends everywhere I go. Do I have to mention the names?? I guess not. I don't wanna expose people negative side. haaa I have plan to visit Kate in London, yay!! I had buy a ticket, only one ticket. My dad and my mom really way busy doing their business in California. I'll take off on Tuesday from airport. wohooo I can't wait! I'm way too excited to visit Kate. Nevertheless, it's not only visit Kate but also visit her friends, Draco and Dante.

I pack my clothes into my travel bag. I only stay five days in London, so don't need bring to much carry. ofc I MUST BRING MUCH MONEY ;D yeah that's my habit, shopping all the way but not too over limit like those asshole, jerk, f*ck Hollywood celebrity a.k.a Paris Hilton and the gank hehhehe okay stop mentioning that disgusting name hahaha

----------------------------------LONDON------------------------------------
I have arrived in London, Kate stay in fabulous Apartment. I come by taxi to her apartment and make a surprise!! tok tok tok ... I knock from the outside and also push the bell button. "ok wait up!" yell Kate with her new BRITISH ACCENT. I feel so nervous... waaaaaa WAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??? okay okay calm.. hah I really miss my twin, Kate. "OH-MY-EFFING-GOD.... I've missed youu" with very well excited voice. We both yelling out loud and all people that across Kate's room looking at us like a strangers haha. We both go inside.. "Actually I'm doing my marketing assignment now" said Kate. yeah a lot of things to do. but I'll go to London Marketing School tomorrow. I wanna visit her college here and meet new friends, like Draco and Dante. These boys like, Kate bodyguard lol kidding. Draco and Dante are Kate's close friends in college, but not in the same class.

Kate and I wake up around 9-ish am. We both have the first breakfast together in London, but I serve the breakfast menu all by my self. For the first morning, I serve cereal, bread, juice, and milk. Kate eats cereal and juice for the breakfast and I eat bread and milk. In hurry, Kate on her way to college. I just looking around for the entire apartment and enjoying London's view. "I think, imma gonna visit Kate's college". At 2 pm I'm going to London Marketing School by Bus. Then, I arrive in college around 3.15 pm. So, I'm waiting at cafe near the College.

at London Marketing School.....

*TO BE CONTINUE


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen